While an amazing website design can be a major asset to bringing potential customers to your site, it’s the content that will keep them there and keep them coming back. Blogging is a great way to add fresh and insightful content to your website, and helps draw traffic and more leads. Nearly 40% of U.S. companies use blogs for marketing purposes. Why? Here are the facts…
- Companies that blog have 55% more website visitors
- B2C companies (business-to-consumer) that blog get 88% more leads per month than those that don’t.
- B2B companies (business-to-business) that blog get 67% more leads per month than those that don’t.
With those numbers, it’s plain to see why incorporating blogging into your overall marketing plan should be an integral part of your strategy. How does your blog get your business ranked among the B2C and B2B getting the big traffic, the big leads, and therefore a big return on investment on your marketing efforts? Here’s how:
- Create content that engages with your visitors
- Optimize the content so that it ranks well with search engines and draws traffic from other sources like social media sites.
- Promote your content via social media sites and inbox marketing (newsletters)
Stay tuned for our next installments in this series where we’ll discuss how to create the content that keeps them coming back for more!