Are you interested in a career in the Website Development and Internet Marketing space with a small but proven, locally owned and operated business?
Are you looking for an opportunity to influence the success of a growing company, while impacting success for hundreds of client businesses?
Your Design Online is seeking an Account Manager with prior experience as Account Manager/Advocate for small and mid-sized businesses, to be part of our growing team. We are looking for someone who is pro-active, self-motivated, and goal-oriented; someone who will be able to work independently and with a team, to identify and communicate opportunities with prospects and current clients, and help take the company to the next level.
The Account Manager manages client communication and requests, ongoing support, delivery of creative projects, and works to grow the scope of the relationship with YDO. The Account Manager has the ability to balancing the big picture of customer strategy with the detailed aspects of projects and tasks, while always focusing on growing the relationship.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Anticipate and identify viable needs for existing clients, meet growth objectives for the client relationship.
- Prepares and implements regular communication and project updates with clients, as priority dictates.
- Weekly internal project meeting.
- Work with internal team to ensure client needs are being met.
- Occasional travel for client meeting, usually local, rarely overnight.
- Ability to see high level overview as well as creative detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Self-starter with high energy level, self-confidence and self-esteem
- Track record of success in a similar role
- Ability to conceptualize functions and benefits of creative web sites, web services, and web applications
- Solid understanding of internet trends and technologies
- Effective at identifying critical business issues and matching needs with YDO products/services
- Client-focused; comfortable and professional when talking to customers.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an agency with a successful track record
What’s in it for you
- Opportunity for growth and leadership within the company
- 10 paid holidays, 2 weeks vacation (more after 5 years), plus the week between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day off
- Laptop provided
- $100/mo toward health insurance
- Simple IRA Investment Account, matching up to 3%
About Your Design Online
Your Design Online is a web and application design and development and Internet Marketing company with over seven years of experience in the Atlanta market. Since 2004, we have maintained our mission statement of helping small businesses, locally and nationally, with their online success. YDO is a full-serviced company uniquely positioned to bring high-end services down market. Our business development services are in demand, and sell themselves.
Company: Your Design Online
Status: Account Management
Career Level: Moderate, Non-Management
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience, plus Commission
Relevant Work Experience: Account Management, Account Executive
Industry: Digital Marketing
Here’s your first test!
Please use this form to apply: