ORT America is the leading fundraising organization for World ORT, whose Kadima Mada educational network in Israel and worldwide schools, colleges, and international programs enable over 300,000 students to develop careers and lead fulfilling independent lives.
One of ORT America’s fundraising efforts is managed by ORT Honey (Honey from the Heart). The effort allows for the purchase of gifts to celebrate Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year while raising money for a good cause.
ORT had a website that facilitated orders adequately. However, the campaign had been plagued with the following problems:
- The campaign received low engagement because of poor User Experience.
- The organization was unable internally to facilitate changes on the fundraising platform that would improve user workflow, tracking, and reporting.
- Maintaining PCI Compliance was a challenge because the order was placed during the campaign, but the actual charge was delayed until the time of shipment.
We helped ORT by developing a platform that would:
- Allow white-labeled resellers to set their own pricing and raise funds to support the charity of their choice
- Accommodate orders with delayed charge and shipment
- Validate shipping addresses for each order, with exception reporting
- Batch each shipment based on geographic area
- Provide tracking and reporting of orders and funds raised by the parent organization and all resellers